Sunday 26 November 2017

'Tis The Season

Hi and welcome. Today I have a seasonal card. I am in the midst of lots of deadlines but I have taken a few hours break to make a few more seasonal cards.
I created a textural card using a bauble stencil along with texture paste. I applied the texture paste randomly to give more texture to the design.
I then sprinkled some Infusions 'A Bit Jaded' onto my card and then spritzed with water. I am using a 300gsm card so this can take all the medium that I am applying.
I also added a touch of the Infusions to the inside of my card just to add a little more detail to my design.
I love the touches of walnut in the Infusions, it adds to the vintage feel of the card.
I added some Distress Crayon Salty Ocean around the outside of my bauble and smudged with a finger. I also included a ChitChat Sticker and an Adornment Star embellishment. I added a few scribbly lines around the outside of my card for a touch more detail.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Tracy
xxx

6 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Absolutely stunning Tracy ! Love it !
Corrie xxx

brenda said...

The bauble looks stunning Tracy, another super piece of artwork.

B x

Amanda said...

Fabulous idea, looks great
Love
Amanda x

Kate Yetter said...

Gorgeous! I don't have that color infusions but now I want it! Lovely texture on this card.
Kate

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Very effective, I love that *a bit jaded* infusions colour. You made good use of some Tracy time, creating a fabulous Christmas card.
Warm Hugs Tracey xx

Redanne said...

Wow Tracy, the bauble looks incredible, the crayon around the edges makes it stand out beautifully and the infusions background is wonderful! Hugs, Anne xx