Saturday 31 March 2018

Happy Easter

Hi everyone, just wanted to pop by and wish you all a very Happy Easter.
 
I decorated a little egg and stand to celebrate Easter. I added a Prima piece which I created from clay using an IOD Prima Mould and I added a clay face to the centre.
I added a few of Finnabair's Art Stones around my focal piece and also included some of Tim Holtz Bouquet Flowers.
I painted the whole piece with Finnabair's Impasto Paint Azure and then added some dry brushing with Cobalt, wiping away any excess of the darker colour with a baby wipe.
I added an Easter sticker from Tim Holtz along with Finnabair metal embellishments, adding a touch of paint with my finger to the embellishments.
I love how the darker Cobalt colour settles in some of the recesses.
I then applied some Prima Metallique Wax, White Gold to highlight all the wonderful detail further.
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support in my creative journey - THANK YOU x x x

Tracy

10 comments:

froebelsternchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
froebelsternchen said...

Blogger froebelsternchen said...

This looks simply AMAZING!

Happy Easter Tracy!
oxo Susi

Amanda said...

This is beautiful Tracy I love that you’ve chosen to do it blue it’s stunning! Have a wonderful Easter yourself
Love
Amanda x

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Gorgeous work of art. Love the colors & the vintage shine. Happy easter :)
Hugs & blessings
Preeti

Redanne said...

Tracy, this is stunning! The colours are gorgeous, I love the little face hidden away and the flowers are beautiful - even more so with your dry brushing - it is a little work of art! Happy Easter to you and yours. Hugs, Anne xx

Sue said...

Tracy this is amazing, really beautiful! Have a very happy Easter xx

Tiziana said...

hello,
happy easter!
I'm a new follower of your nice blog, can you follow mine on my blog?
http://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it
thanks TIZIANA

Kate Yetter said...

This is such a beautiful piece of home decor for Easter! I love the blue and the textured edges.
Happy Easter, Tracy!
Kate

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is a stunning creation Tracy! Hope you had a lovely Easter! Chrisx

A Pink said...

Such a wonderful Ornamental piece that is worthy of displaying year round . Gorgeous colour . A Fabulous piece , Tracy
hugs x